Saturday, March 31, 2012

SXSW 2012 Detailed Outline Day 5


Day Five
Sunday, March 18, 2012

-Finally…found a taxi at 2:30am or 3am took us back to Pete and Lisa’s to pack.

My Review and Comments:
Damn the taxi system in Austin.

-Same taxi picked us up at 4 a.m. to go to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport

-Gift shop at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport

-Breakfast at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport

-Arrived at the Lexington Airport and Mary’s sister picked us up

-Somewhat unpacked and relaxed in my apartment

-WRFL Director’s Meeting took minutes of the meeting and talked about how SXSW was flippin’ awesome

-I got sick later that night and Tuesday I went to the University of Kentucky’s student clinic and I was diagnosed with Laryngitis and maybe a virus.  The doctor wasn’t really for sure if I had a virus, but she gave me a prescription for cough syrup, a smile and a pat on the back.

~Best journey of my life~


No comments:

Post a Comment